August 24th General Meeting with 1 Hour Presentation and CPE Credit
Presentation 4:30-6pm followed by Networking 6-7pm with Appetizers
Meeting Location: Sheraton Hotel, Jaguar II, 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Meeting Sponsor: CrowdStrike
Speaker: Adrian Diaz - Principal Sales Engineer
Adrian brings extensive experience to this role, having been a Principal Architect with MSSPs such as Perimeter eSecurity, Dell SecureWorks, and as of most recent, Raytheon’s MSSP division - Foreground Security. Adrian was also the CISO for BankUnited for 5 years, where he led several security programs involving audits and compliance, BCP, and Incident Response. He also spent some time at Fidelis, working on DLP and endpoint security opportunities.
Presentation: Adversary Playbook
BE HACKER AWARE - Learn new attack techniques that have been uncovered by CrowdStrike’s threat hunting and incident response teams including: initial attack vectors, persistence, lateral movement and data exfiltration techniques. See new techniques for dealing with malware, ransomware, spear-phishing, exploits and malware-free intrusions. Leave knowing how to identify and stop advanced threat activity in your environment.
For more information visit: www.crowdstrike.com
Visit these websites for additional chapter details:
• LinkedIn Group Site: www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1539547
Schedule for Remaining 2017 Meetings: 10/5 (Palo Alto), 11/16
Chapter goals and leadership principles:
• To have informative chapter events and fun professional social networking
• Share and promote vendor neutral best practices for information security
• Promote the educational and ethical standards, and the knowledge base of the ISSA association and the CISSP certification
More info: You may contact the local Board of Directors of the Jacksonville / NE Florida ISSA Chapter at: board[at]neflorida.issa.org
• Board Members: Chris Layfield (Verizon Enterprise), Vicki Harris (Maximus), Scott Manning (Black Knight Financial), James Case (Citi), Josh Oquendo (Black Knight Financial), Derek Sandland (The Main Street America Group)
To join ISSA: Go to www.issa.org/join. Don't forget to also select chapter: Northeast Florida.