October 5th General Meeting with 1 Hour Presentation and CPE Credit
Presentation 4:30-6pm followed by Networking 6-7pm with Appetizers
Meeting Location: Sheraton Hotel, Jaguar II, 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Meeting Sponsor: Palo Alto
Speaker: Scott Sager
Scott Sager has been in Technology Field for 20 years. He is currently employed with Palo Alto Networks where he works with companies to design security solutions to address the risks at the Internet Edge, Data Center, and the Cloud. Teamed with his engineer Mike Milholland, they are the designated cloud specialists for the Southeast region.
Presentation: Security in the Cloud
Is your data protected in the cloud? Who is responsible? With more organizations moving data to the cloud and applications being delivered from the cloud. Learn the current risks to your data and how to ensure your data is protected within the large Cloud Brokers and SAAS vendors.
For more information visit: www.paloaltonetworks.com
Visit these websites for additional chapter details:
• LinkedIn Group Site: www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1539547
Schedule for Remaining 2017 Meetings: 11/16 (Secureworks)
Chapter goals and leadership principles:
• To have informative chapter events and fun professional social networking
• Share and promote vendor neutral best practices for information security
• Promote the educational and ethical standards, and the knowledge base of the ISSA association and the CISSP certification
More info: You may contact the local Board of Directors of the Jacksonville / NE Florida ISSA Chapter at: board[at]neflorida.issa.org
• Board Members: Chris Layfield (Verizon Enterprise), Vicki Harris (Maximus), Scott Manning (Black Knight Financial), James Case (Citi), Josh Oquendo (Black Knight Financial), Derek Sandland (The Main Street America Group)
To join ISSA: Go to www.issa.org/join. Don't forget to also select chapter: Northeast Florida.